Sunday, October 5, 2014

Manic Panic Hells Bells lipstick review

Today I will do a review of Manic Panic Hell's Bells lipstick.
Manic Panic products are vegan (or cruelty-free), and I just adore them!
Packaging is pretty average, functional and doesn't feel cheap or likely to break.



Hell's Bells is Lethal metallic dark silver with purple shimmer, and this unique
formula is long-wearing and contains antioxidants to soften lips. It goes on a little sheer
but it can be layered for a deeper color. If you're afraid to wear silver lipstick
by itself, you can use it to darken other colors. If you mix it with pink, it'll make a pretty purple.
If you mix it with red, it makes a gorgeous metallic burgandy.




It is bold and long lasting with a nice rich texture. It has typical lipstick smell (to me it's like wax).
Despite wearing three or four layers of the lipstick, it actually felt very light
and moisturising and as if I was wearing nothing at all.






I really like this color and I will buy more Manic Panic products for sure! <3


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram! <3

2 comments: