Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Umineko No Nakukoroni - Frederica Bernkastel Wig from Uniqso

10% off code: obsidiank

Hello guys! It's me again. :) Blog update after sooo long. I apologize for that, but to be honest I had insanely busy period with shootings. This time I will review Umineko No Nakukoroni - Frederica Bernkastel wig from Uniqso


- Shipping -

Processing time is 3-4 working days. Wig will be shipped separately from the other Uniqso items via

  • EMS (Estimated in 5-10 working days) 
  • Express Shipping (Estimated in 4-7 working days) 
  • Registered Post (China Post, Estimated in 14-25 working days).

My wig was sent via express shipping and I got it in less than a week.
It came unharmed and wrapped securely in a plastic bag, inside a paper box and net. 


- Specification -

Type: 100% heat resistant fibre
Wig color: Purple
Wig length: 100 cm


- Photos -







- Review -

Quality: ★★★★★
The quality of the wig is excellent! It's heat resistant, washable and the strands are thick. Thick strands help hide the wig cap. The wig is full and it is not a lace front, although it has baby hair so it looks totally natural while worn. It is really soft and it has a feeling of the real hair. As seen on the photos, the wig is adjustable and with straps to secure it in place. You can part the hair however you want and the bangs are really long, so you can wear them on the side, or style them yourself. The strands don't fall off that much when brushed, and the wig doesn't tangle that badly. I suppose this wig tangles more than the others I have, but in my opinion, it is normal for this length.

Comfort: ★★★★
Wig is comfortable, but because of the length it can be a little heavy and slightly slip on the back.

Color: ★★★★★
Color is amazing! It is exactly what I wanted - real, rich purple that is not either hot or cold shade.

Overall: ★★★★★
This wig is really stunning, and it is of great quality compared with it's price. The length, softness, color and hair style is exactly what I wanted, and I can also style it how I want. The only downside is that it is maybe a little too shiny, because that shine can cheapen the wig, and make it look less natural. Other than that, I warmly recommend! :)


- Photoshoot photos -








Photos by Martina Špoljarić photography, antlers by Hysteria Machine, outfit Punkrave from The Gothic Shop

www.uniqso.com

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram! <3

www.facebook.com/obsidian.kerttu

No comments:

Post a Comment