Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Princess Pinky Cosplay White Out

Today I am wearing sponsored circle lenses by PinkyParadisePrincess Pinky Cosplay White Out. Find them here! I decided to make Vampire Gothic Lolita out of myself, and hope you like it! <3

- Specification -


Brand: Princess Pinky
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Water content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6 mm 
Color tones: one 
Replacement Period: 12 months


 - Photos of the package -



Package / Pair of Circle Lenses (2 pcs) + FREE Macaron Lens Case



As a mystery gift you get these really cool velcro hair stickers that hold your fringe/hair back. You can be washing your face or doing your makeup and not have your hair in the way. They come in different colors but, they're distributed randomly. 




- Wearing the lenses -


 



Jewelry by The Crypt of Curiosities



- Review - 

 Size Enlargement: ★★★★★
My eyes are noticeably bigger.

Comfort: ★★★★★
These are very comfortable lenses, I thought that they will be unpleasent because
my last lenses had higher water content, but I was wrong - I can easily wear them up to
12 hours, I had no discomfort wearing them, and they are really easy to put in the eyes, and even
easier to take them out.
 
Color and design: ★★★★★
Design is just amazing, I'm really satisfied with white and how
they fully cover my natural colour (brown).

Overall: ★★★★★

I really love these lenses! They are noticable and perfect for experimenting!
You can achieve different effects depending on the makeup, they can be worn as part
of your personal style or Halloween costume, for cosplay, parties or as fashion accessory.


Photoshoot photos soon! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment